Monday, July 4, 2016

Where I've been?

If you're wondering where I've been for the past few weeks, the excuse is simple. My computer broke and I'm low on computer fixing money.

The long version is that for whatever reason I turned my computer off and now it won't power back on. I'm more savvy than a lot of people I know when it comes to computers and can fix some problems but many problems just leave me at a loss and I have no idea what to do. There are also a few family crisis and big convention going plans, which haven't exactly eaten up my free time but have eaten enough money where getting the funds to deal with them makes fixing my computer less of a priority.  I've been keeping up a bit on my phone and tablet which are still functioning but that involves typing with my thumbs or using a bluetooth keyboard on squinto-vision so I'm reluctant to actually make full on posts. I do have some access to stuff at work so I may post a bit to tide things over since I have a few half-finished posts that I can probably finish easily. For the most part I have about an hour and a half of typing per day on an actual keyboard/screen.

Sorry guys but reviewing will also be trickling in rather than getting back on the saddle since I'll be mostly reading them on my tablet, thinking them over and then posting about them rather than going through my usual re-reading and analysis since navigating pdfs on my tablet is kind of a pain and I have no real time for editing, so typos ahead.

My weekly top ten posts will be late for a while, this weeks will be on Wednesday, but I'll get them up starting this week.

Anyways, sorry for the lack of delays. Hopefully things will be up and running soon.

2 comments:

  1. Aw, and here you're going to miss my week of taking 5 slots, what a tragedy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's really bad news when your laptop is broken. Few weeks ago I have the same problem and I couldn't work normally. I needed 4 days for solving it.

    ReplyDelete