Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Ready for the Future: The Infinity Matrix

I've been planning and delaying this campaign for a while but I'm finally doing it now that I feel that I have enough material to do it justice. What I'm talking about is a long term Sci-Fi campaign using Pathfinder that I've titled "The Infinity Matrix" (It makes sense in the context of the campaign). Beforehand I've been running skirmishes and one shots using Sci-Fi material but I never had enough consistent players that were interested but now, starting February 21st, I'm running it.

What this means for this blog is that my reviews will be heavily biased towards Sci-Fi and Space-based third party products for Pathfinder. Of course I'll be continuing with requests and new things that I pick up, but in between those I'll be reviewing things with a science fiction slant starting tomorrow with Book of Heroic Races: Advanced Androids from Jon Brazer Enterprises until February 21st. In these reviews I'll make side notes as to whether or not I'll use the material for my campaign and why. Hopefully by the time I'm done I'll be able to also cover some of the material that I've been anticipating, like Aethera and Conquest of the Universe. 

 Not only that but I'll share adventure details, setting details, house rules, stat blocks and third party considerations that I'll be using for the campaign.

If you have or know of any third party material I should cover for my month+ of Sci-Fi madness shoot me an email with "Pathfinder in Space" in the title at disreal@gmail.com or simply post a comment below. Also hit me up for your personal preference for third party spaceship rules as that has been a big obstacle. Eventually I'll be writing comparisons of spaceship rules to sort out what I want to use.

1 comment:

  1. Well I think necropunk would be a good idea to look over, as it has some good space content.

    ReplyDelete