Monday, February 8, 2016

Where have I been?

As you may have noticed I've been gone for almost a month. This is for several reasons. I had a few money troubles to sort out. The place I work at had to deal with Magic: the Gathering pre-releases, releases, and two pre-PTQs. I also had to evaluate the fate of this blog in conjunction with other interests and projects. In general I'm having a bit of a Pathfinder drought where I haven't had a game since early December and my recruitment for Infinity Matrix is not going well so I have to drum up more interest from strangers. Basically my free time activities are a mess but I'm getting back in the saddle very soon with new reviews and articles this week and revisiting a few older items and continuing with Infinity Matrix posts. Because of my recruitment difficulties and my delay, my look at Pathfinder Sci-fi is extending to March 6th as I get back to developing the campaign.

1 comment:

  1. You take your time and work through your troubles. Your input to the Pathfinder game is a valuable one, but the things you do on your off time are important as well. We appreciate it when you can get to us friend so don't worry too much about it. Hope you have luck in finding players!

    ReplyDelete